Donation Pickup Services
Your donated items are sold at SVdP Thrift Stores to generate funding that Feeds, Clothes, Houses and Heals Arizona families in need. Donations also directly support families who have experienced homelessness as they get back on their feet. Still have questions on donating your household goods? Call 602-254-3338 for more information. Thank you!
We provide outside pick-ups only (i.e., curbside, driveway, open garage with someone home). We do not come inside homes. We do not go to the second floors. All items need to be on the 1st floor. Small items must be boxed or bagged.
- Schedule pickups at least 3 days in advance.
- If you are looking for an earlier pickup date, call 602-254-3338. Earlier pickup dates are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that an earlier date is available.
- Pickups are Monday – Friday
- Read this list of items we cannot accept.
- Pickups are free (Exceptions: acceptable bed mattresses and box springs are $50/mattress, up to 3).
- Item disassembly not available.
- We accept most gently used furniture, appliances, and household or clothing items that are contained in bags or boxes.
- Hosting a drive and need to schedule a pickup? Fill out the Organize a Drive form here.
(For a Fee)
We provide priority pickups for people who need to have items removed from inside the home.
- Minimum starting price of $110 with adjustments made according to the size of pickup.
- Schedule a pickup 2 days in advance on weekdays.
- Pickups are Tuesday – Friday, most Saturdays from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Priority pickup of items within the home, disassembly services can be provided.
- First and second floor pickups available 3rd floor and above with elevator.
- We accept most gently used items that are used within the home.
- Smaller items must be boxed or bagged.